Reports on Individuals: These are office based enquiries without approaching the subject to assess their financial situation and/or locate assets. Phone 01937 831290.
(1) DISCREET FINANCIAL STATUS REPORT/ASSET SEARCH:
- Office based enquiries without approaching the subject to assess financial situation and locate assets.
- Personal Details: Confirmation of date of birth, verify name including checks for different variations, check relevant family members.
- Trace Enquiries: Confirmation of current residential address and telephone numbers where possible. Email address enquiries.
- Property Ownership Search: Trace all addresses - previous, linked, business and then check with land registry regarding ownership. Value estimated through internet searches and demographic information provided.
- Directorship Search: All company appointments listed and checked. Key financial details/accounts, company credit check, shareholders details, any other relevant information provided. Mortgages and Charges register checked for assets.
- Employment Search: Searches to establish employment & checks with professional bodies to confirm qualifications
- Adverse Credit History: Includes searches for court judgments, bankruptcies, debt relief orders, administration orders, IVAs and insolvencies.
- Deep Internet & Media Search: Social Networking checks: Includes Linked-in, Facebook &Twitter, Newspaper articles, blogs, forums, dating sites, advertising and other
- Optional: Field Visits, Drive By Valuation & Description of residence, Details of any Assets seen or located, Subject's veracity & character were possible
- Property searches can be carried out in Spain on just names.
(2) DEBTOR INTERVIEW:
- Attend address & Interview debtor by completing a questionnaire - employment details, income, assets, mortgage, equity, debts & offer of repayment, agent's observations re property, cars in drive etc..
(3) CREDIT CHECK:
- Electoral Roll
- Full Credit History inc CCJs
- Insolvency Information including any bankruptcy data.
(4) DEBTOR PROFILING:
- A brief report detailing any adverse credit registered against the debtor.
- Ownership and estimated value of the address provided
- Key financial details of any companies in which they are a director.
- Using this information in addition to a media search, we paint a picture of their financial situation which may assist you in deciding whether you want to give credit
* Fees will vary according to number of people involved in enquiry, number of companies/properties, extra requests and field visits.
* Phone Pauline to discuss your requirements and an estimate of fees will be provided.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that these reports will provide a definitive list of the debtor's assets.